Why is GigaGlide better than wax? What’s the difference?
- glides faster than wax, even more so after a couple of days of skiing
- works in difficult weather conditions
- GigaGlide can be applied onto both waxed and unwaxed equipment, whether you are using your own pair or rental skis and snowboards
- GigaGlide contains no toxic ingredients and is biodegradable
- super easy application - no tools required
Okay, so there’s no wax in it, but what IS in it?
- As much as we’d like to share, we can’t - since it’s a secret formula*.
We promise it works, though. ;)
How long is the shelf-life?
- at least 1 year
Does one bottle really last an entire season of skiing/snowboarding?
- If you don’t have a family of 10 with a season-pass for the entire alpine region: Yes - even longer. The shelf life is, even with an opened bottle, at least one year.
GigaGlide seems too good to be true. Where’s the catch?
- Nope. No catch. Promise.
But what does it cost?
- PRO 50 ml stick with foam-applicator for 39,90€
- PRO 100 ml stick with foam-applicator for 69,90€
- TOUR 35 ml aluminium bottle with spray-applicator for 24,90€
all prices incl. taxes
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh